ROSWELL LIVESTOCK AUCTION SALES,INC. and ROSWELL LIVESTOCK AUCTION TRUCKING
2013 HORSE SALE schedule
SUMMER HORSE SALE
June 7 & 8
catalog closes MAY 13
FALL HORSE SALE
September 20 & 21
WINTER HORSE SALE
December 6 & 7
-No Pass Out Fee - Friendly Courteous Service - Round Pen Available - Complete Arena Facilities - Working Stock Available-
OVER 2000 CATALOGS MAILED TO POTENTIAL BUYERS.
- $50.00 REGULAR CATALOG FEE-
-$100.00 "SHOW ME" SESSION CATALOG FEE-
6 per cent COMMISSION - $20.00 MINIMUM
Inspection and Coggins Test Requirements
Current Negative Coggins required on all horses.
Out-of-State Horses are required to have a current health certificate and Negative Coggins. No EXCEPTIONS. Horses from brand law states must also have a brand Inspection from state of origin.
NEW MEXICO Horses must either be branded with current owners brand or come with a permanent 1-H inspection or come with a Form-1 inspection from your inspector. (This also includes in-district horses)
To Consign a Horse
1. Fax it in
2. Mail it in
3. Call it in
1.Orginal Papers or a copy
(if it has papers will need the orginals by sale time)
If not papered - Name, Color, Sex, & age
2. Short footnote about the ability of your horse
3. Owners name, address & phone number
4.Do you want it in the
"Show Me" or the Regular part of the Catlalog Sale?
5. All out of state horse's must have current coggins or health papers.
6. New Mexico origin horses can have coggins test done at auction on arrival.
7. New Mexico horses must have New Mexico or permanent hauling papers.